Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Prims , Sweet Moon and Best Friends sets plus 4th of July snow man

Well here they are! First there is " Freedom" my 4th of july snowman , He is so adorable and comes with this verse that I wrote printed on his tag.
Oh Lord Please help me ,
'cause no matter how I try,
I can't ever stay frozen ,
Untill the 4th of July.
There is more to the poem but this is all that would fit on his tag. Freedom is wearing his top hat which is graced around the brim with a sprig of preserved sweet annie, and his flag scarf. Freedom is about 19.5" tall.

These two are Amelia and Abigail , they are best friends . They are both wearing their red dresses with white stars and Amelia is wearing a antiqued lace apron while Abigail is wearing a white cheesecloth belt. They are both holding a sprig of sweet annie and their tags say " Best" (Amelia) and "Friends" (Abigail). Amelia and Abigail are about 10" tall.

This is the sweet moon set. I also wrote the verse on the moons tag. It says :

Oh sweet moon You shine so bright,
You out shine the stars at night.
The moon is about 6.5" tall and has a rusty bell on his tip and osnaburg eyes with button pupils crudely stitched on. Both the stars and moon have sprigs of sweet annie.SOLD

This is post # 39 so keep reading !! Only 11 more posts until I give away another doll! God Bless!