Sunday, May 23, 2010

OOAK primitive sheep and bowlfillers

Hello everyone! As you can see I am 1-2 holidays ahead of the rest of the world , I am now working on fall and Christmas dolls , bowlfillers , and ornaments. These are my latest creations


Snow man huddles are similar to my bunny bundles except that they are snowmen :) They have glass bead eyes and grubby scarves. There are 2 sets shown in the picture and they will be sold seperately.Snow man huddles are aproximately 10 " tall One tag says " Icy" and the other has a short snowman verse that I wrote a long time ago on it , it goes

" By the light of the moon,
By the light of a star,
Let it snow all night,

From near to far."

Here are my gingerbreads, they too are huddled together with a tag that says " Sweet". They are very grubby and have stiffened scarves. ginger breads are about 11" tall .



This is my patriotic sheep, She has a large paper tag strapped to her that is holding some sweet annie and says " Long may she wave" Her swirls are hand painted with extra dark grubbying mix , and her legs are sewn onto the outside of her body ( which I LOVE ). SOLD




Don"t forget to Check out my last post and vote for the doll that I will be giving away soon !!