Friday, July 2, 2010

OOAK Primitive ornies and snowmen


Well it is official...I need another vacation. I have had trouble with photobucket for the last several days ( it apparently was my browser BTW ) . Then I took photos of all my new prim things and didn't notice that I didn't have my memory card in the camera. So I had to do it all over again. And to top it all off ...they turned out dark. Sorry folks , I may try to take new photos soon. On a lighter note I did manage to update my browser and conquer the photobucket malfunction:) obviously.

I just love these little birds , they all have glass bead eyes ( even though the eyes on the brown birds don't really show up in the pic) Their wings are hand stitched on and they have a stick "leg" . The snowmen are Mac and Cecil. They are both weighted and sit on their own. They have stick arms. Cecil has a pocket full of sweet annie and a rusty bell on his hat. Mac has 3 buttons down his front, and a hand stitched mouth. I hope you enjoy them! I am turning in for the night , it is already almost 2 am and I should have been in bed hours ago. G'Night all!!