Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sorry folks :(




I have been through the ringer lately and have finally come out the other side..lol. The kids all had check ups due and follow ups for those, and then my poor old camera died:(( On the up side I did get a new camera and I LOVE it so far. Oh yeah, I am making some new things now too like Wax ornies , wood wick candles and grubby tapers. The pitch candles pic is a little dark..sorry I am still learning the controls on this camera. The sheep are some of my newer ornies , I also have skeleton keys, angels , santas and a manger set. I also set up a booth with Bonanzle , for those of you that haven't tried Bonanzle it is fantastic. I love that they alow you to accept money orders where some other places make you pay through their site. Here's my link if you'd like to CHECK IT OUT. G'NIGHT ALL