Monday, February 15, 2010

New prims! OOAK dolls Burnadette and Ma Whiskers....Plus info on my free doll drawing





Hello everyone! I have been terribly busy
and apologize for not having posted more lately. Here's what I have been working on!

Burnadette is a girl of faith, she is wearing her cross necklace and holding her favorite bunny. Burnadette is about 18"h X 10"w, She is cute sitting but she is NOT a self sitter. Burnadette also comes with a rusty pin hanger so that she can be hung (this can be easily removed if you don't need it.)

Ma Whiskers is a self sitter . She has twig whiskers and mouth that have been crudely stitched in , a pinched nose, and rusty jinglebell eyes. I absolutely love her so I just might make a Pa Whiskers too....maybe even a baby Whiskers..who knows. The tag on her collar says " Ma Whiskers" and she is wearing her cheese cloth shawl proudly. Ma is about 15.5" tall with a huge 10"wide head.
On another note , I have ordered a printer and postal scales, which means better shipping rates for all of my Ebay customers and less post office trips so hopefully I will have time to make more! WHooooHooo! I will be posting several items to Ebay this week, some of which are posted here and some of the smaller items haven't been posted here so check them out! Also I have decided to do a drawing for Adellina the ballerina, for each purchase made you will be entered into the drawing to recieve Adellina for free ( you can see her in my older posts) The conteset will begin today and end on April 17, 2010. Winner will be posted here on April 18th. Keep checking back ! Have a blessed day!!