Tuesday, February 2, 2010

grubby battery tea lite candles , prim black bear ~Piddlywigs~ & primitive quilting sheep ~ Alberta~




Hello everyone! Here are my latest offerings! I have several sets of the grubby battery candles and will be listing them on Ebay from time to time . GRUBBY CANDLES 2 FOR $2.50

Piddlywigs is my West Virginia Black Bear , He doesn't just love W.V. though he loves the whole country! He is wearing his flag for everyone to see , it is roughly stitched around the edges and has a rusty bell on a pin at each end, The stars are white buttons. Piddlywigs' eyes are also buttons and his nose is pinched . His tie is made from a singed oil lamp wick. He is about 12" tall.
PIDDLYWIGS $ 15

Alberta the quilting sheep is about 13.5" tall and she is weighted and sits all by herself. I tried a new Her lower legs and arms are made from sticks and the tops are fabric. I appologize for it not showing well in the picture , but she is holding a old( wire) needle in one hand and is sewing on her grubby old quilt. ALBERTA ~SOLD
Thanks to all of you who keep check on my blog and leave me such wonderful feed back on Ebay! I will be listing Chester the smitten snail & Sir Hopsalot and his galliant steed this week, Check them out on ebay if you get the chance! Thanks for stopping by!