Sunday, January 3, 2010

Extreme Primitive Valentines day cat ~ Yolanda


This is "Yolanda" She is my newest creation. Yolanda is a grubby make -do Valentines day cat. She is about 19.5" tall and is perched on a wooden candle stick . She has two hearts on her torso and a tag that reads "Be Mine" . There is a rusty pin and bell on her collar and her tail is bent into a heart. YOLANDA $13

Later this week I am hoping to get some more Valentine's Day and spring prims posted so check back every couple of days to see my up coming creations. Also, Arnold the black cupid is on Ebay and his auction will end in about 2 days, Albert the white cupid is going on Ebay today and Yolanda will be listed along with him. I do appologize for not having her posted here for longer before she went to Ebay , but when holidays near I have to allow time for shipping too . Thanks for looking. I will try to allow more time for my next creations to be here to see before I list them on Ebay. God Bless.