Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Primitive bunny riding a snail ! and snail with grubby battery tea light



Hi everyone , Here's what I have been working on ! Sir Hopsalot and his galliant steed and Chester .
Sir Hopsalot is on his way to rescue his " hare princess" from the evil clutches of the coyote. He is accompanied by his noble steed ( the snail) and has his carrot sword drawn. Sir Hopsalot and snail are about 23.5" tall and has a tag that reads " ...And so Sir Hopsalot and his galliant steed rode through the night to battle the evil coyote and to rescue his hare princess. " I think he's just adorable and hope you will think so too .

Chester is a smitten snail , he is carrying flowers and his love to the snail of his dreams. I wrote a short verse for his tag and it reads " Though the trail may be tedious and the travel may be slow, I'll bring my love to you my dear, No matter where you go." Chester has a grubby tea lite on his back to help light the way. He is a selfsitter and is weighted. Chester is about 11" H x 12"W.

Thanks for reading!