Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Primitive Valentines bowl fillers "LOVE" in 16 different languages



Here is what I have been working on lately , Primitive heart bowl fillers and a crow and flowers "goody bag". The heart bowl fillers are definately OOAK there are 16 of them and each one has "love" written on it in a different language, the tags tell which language it is written in. The 16 languages are : Aribic, Dutch, Hindi , Bulgarian , Italian , Romanian, Chinese, French, Russian , German, Korean, Spanish, Czech , Greek, Hebrew , and Swedish. Heart Set does not come with the box . This set will be auctioned on Ebay between Dec. 30 and Jan. 7 . To start off my Valentines day sale, they will be followed shortly by the 2 cherubs and a Valentines cat that I am working on now...so keep an eye on Ebay if you're looking for Valentines prims !
The goody bag is made from osniburg muslin and contains 3 primitive flowers and a grubby crow , the tag reads "Blossom" . Goody bag - $10
Thanks for looking! I hope to have more done in the next few days so check back to see more of my prims !Also check out my newer posts. I may do a set of the hearts for 2011!