Friday, November 6, 2009

Creepy Claus and the Tree

Here are my latest 2 creations "Creepy Claus" (named by my children) and the tree.

Creepy Claus is about 38" tall and has a fleece beard , twig Christmas tree (left), and star ornament (right). At the moment he is not completely finished , I ran out of rusty bells and pins and have ordered more, when finished he will have a rusty bell on the tip of his hat. I am expecting the bells to arrive some time this coming week. Creepy Claus $22,








The tree is about 30" tall and Does come with the ornaments shown It is weighted to stand on its own and is quite heavy. This one is strictly for local delivery, it weighs about 20 lb and would be easily broken in the mail , not to mention the shipping costs would be more than I am asking for the tree.
Tree and ornaments $20.

I am currently working on several sets of ornaments and a primitive manger scene as well as several other dolls so check back or subscribe. Make sure to check out my other posts to see my other work and contact me if you see anything you're interested in. I can post it on Ebay now and if I am very lucky I will have my online store finished soon. Thanks for looking!