Tuesday, November 24, 2009

OOAK " Tickle Toes " the Christmas Crow , primitive star ornies ,& primitive make - do doll ornies
















Hi everyone! As you can see I gave the prarie dolls a mini-makeover , I like these tags much better. They now say Faith, Family, & Friends. I am putting them on Ebay today along with the star ornaments. Don't forget to check out Creepy Claus , he is up for auction right now, and The Primitive Manger Scene in my last post ( to be auctioned starting the day after Thanksgiving) .
" Tickle toes" the Christmas Crow is my newest creation, I just finished him at about 2 am this morning. His tag is reversable and the goodies in his arms are all removable, so he can be displayed even after Christmas! He is about 13" tall and is holding a star with a "prim" tag , a grubby candy cane and a pine branch. His tag says " Tidings of Comfort & Joy" on one side, and " Old Friends , Good Friends " on the other. His feet are made of bent rusty looking forks ( no tetnus worries, this is just a paint technique) and are textured. I named him "Tickle Toes" because his toes are all curled up like he's going to tickle someone. He will be posted here until the day after Thanksgiving and then he will be auctioned on Ebay with the manger scene. TICKLE TOES THE CROW $15

Thanks for looking! I'll try to get more posted later this week! You can always contact me at upthecreekprimitives@yahoo.com if you see anything you want, Have a happy Thanksgiving ! Make sure to check out my newer posts!