Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Helga & Cotton and Snowman Wreath


Here they are! I found my card reader in the kitchen cabinet this morning ( the girls had apparently decided that that was where it belonged) Helga is about 29" tall and has a pinched nose, twig arms and legs, frayed jute hair and a reversible name tag that says " Helga & Cotton" on one side (shown) and "The Lord is my shepherd" on the other side. She is holding her pet sheep Cotton.

HELGA & COTTON $16


The snowman Christmas wreath is about 15" from top to bottom.
The wreath is not premade ,( I made it from the grapevine that grows in
the woods behind our house) so I have no idea what the circumferance of it is. The snowman has a suprised look on his face and the tree is leaning toward him. The tree has a rusty jingle bell with a light coat of mustard yellow paint for the star, and a reversible tag that reads "Oh, Christmas tree" on one side and "Oh, Christmas tree, Don't fall on me!" on the other side

SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS WREATH ..SOLD

Here is the new main picture of Santa too, I have more detailed ones of him that will be posted on Ebay. I am putting him on Ebay tonight around 11 pm and he will run for 3 days only so don't miss him ! I'll be starting him out at $18 instead of the $20 I had him listed for.

NOTE: I am changing some of the pictures on this site this week so if you are unable to see some pictures, I appologize , I will have them fixed in the next couple of days. Thanks for Stopping B
y!!