Monday, November 16, 2009

Custom bulbs on Ebay



I have to appologize for posting cropped versions of the same pictures I posted last time but my twins apparently decided that my card reader was a toy and they made off with it so I can't upload the pictures of my new stuff today. Not to worry though, I am going to go pick up a new reader tomorrow. For now all I have on Ebay are sets of three customized ornaments like these. You pick the name/word on the tag and the rust or dirty snowball finish. I have them listed as Buy It Now for $6.00 a set. (clicking "buy it now" will link you to the listing) I wanted to put my black Santa up for auction today too, but I want more detailed pics first, so he'll be on there later this week. I have gotten a couple of new things done (and will post pics in the next couple of days) One is a doll named Helga and her pet sheep Cotton (I am very aware that cotton does not come from sheep..lol.) and the other is a Christmas wreath that has a snowman and leaning Christmas tree. I don't want to give away to much...so I'll just save the rest of the discription for my next post. Oh, and I almost forgot ...I fixed the comment boxes! I had been told that some of you weren't being allowed to leave comments unless you had a google account..so I changed it to accept all comments. If it still doesn't work just Email me at upthecreekprimitives@yahoo.com. Untill next time ....