Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Primitive crow and snowman stockings

















Hi again folks, this is my second post today (I had too many pics for just one post) I just finished these two stockings, They are about 22" tall ( crow stocking is slightly taller because of greenery)
The snowman stocking has a tag that reads " To : Snowy From: Santa", a grubby candycane and greenery,and has 2 rusty bells at the top.Both stockings are cinnamon encrusted . Snowman Stocking *SOLD
The crow stocking has rough stitching around the crow and star ( doesn't show up well in the pics), a tag that reads "To : Mr. Crow From Santa", and a grubby present and greenery in the top. Crow Stocking *SOLD

I'll keep these posted here for the next couple of days and then I will post them to Ebay on Saturday Dec. 5th. Thanks for looking! and Merry Christmas!