Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Primitive Cupid / Cherubs for Valentine's Day ! and a huge prims lot going on Ebay.



Here they are! I just finished these cupids about an hour ago and I can't decide which one I like best . one has a bow and arrow and the other has a grubby heart . They look so cute together too . I named them Albert ( white ) and Arnold (black). They are about 15-16" tall ( one is a little taller than the other ) Albert has homespun wool hair, tiny button eyes, antiqued lace wings , a bow and arrow and a tag that says "Love". Arnold has no hair ,( I loved him like this so I kept him bald). Tiny rusty bells for eyes, a grubby heart , antiqued lace wings , and a tag that says " Be Mine" Both Arnold and Albert have a large rusty safety pin on their "diaper"( sorry I don't know what else to call it ) Arnold On EBAY NOW!! (dec. 30) , Albert $16

I am also about to list a 15 pc. lot of primitives on Ebay, I am rearranging the house and need room for the new stuff that I'll be making for spring. This lot will be heavily discounted and great for Christmas gifting or resale . This lot contains 3 dolls , the 2 stockings in my earlier post , several bowl fillers and 6 ornaments plus a free gift. Check it out if you get a chance. Thanks for looking! Merry Christmas!