Saturday, December 5, 2009

Valentines items are on there way !

Hi everyone , I don't have any new dolls to post today :( the Christmas shopping has kind of kept me tied up a bit for the last couple of days. I am working on a black doll right now and I should have her done sometime this week. I also have a lot of ideas for Valentines Day dolls , but I am not going to spoil the suprise.
I put the two stockings on Ebay today and marked them down cosiderably to $14 so get them while the getting's good , they'll most likely be the last Christmas items that I do this year. I will also be slowing down a bit with my Ebay listings so my dolls will be posted here for longer times before going to Ebay. As always if you see anything that you'd like to have just drop me an Email ( upthecreekprimitives@yahoo.com ) and I'll set it up on Ebay for you. I try to be as fair as possible with my customers so if you're the only one requesting the item at the time it goes up as fixed price and reserved. If more than one person is requesting it then it will be listed as an auction.
I'll try to post more items later this week. Merry Christmas !